Pages

Taurus Men and Art, Style and Decor

Image via Wikipedia Commons | Francesco del Cossa [Public domain]

Let's not forget that Taurus is ruled by Venus so, not only do they enjoy sex but they also enjoy luxury and, as they grow older, they come to appreciate Art and develop their own style. It is a real pity that they tend to develop a waistline which wins over their hips - as it accounts for more inches.

Taurus men (I've noticed but unsurprisingly) are into Art which exults nature. Greens and gardens, flowers and landscapes, our Taurus man will feel at home among this Art. They'll feel happy and content inside a lair which is clean, warm and full of objects d'art which they have chosen or which has been given to them by a special person. They seem to be drawn to Art which depicts their star sign: Taurus the Bull. This is quite understandable I suppose... what is not understandable is their common appreciation of a good steak and creamy sauces.

Art Depicting Taurus the Bull

Image via Wikipedia | By Jacob Jordaens (Kunst für alle) 

Image via Wikipedia | Giovanni Maria Falconetto 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I couldn't think what to buy my Taurus boyfriend when I was away in Greece and then I read this. I plumped for a bull carved from olive wood and he really likes it. I thought I was mad taking advice from a random site like this but it seems I wasn't. Thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taurus Art rocks! This page is an inspiration, thankx

    ReplyDelete

A real person ensures that no obscenities or inappropriate comments are published on this site. Comments will not be published immediately as all are checked out. We appreciate comments and thank you in advance for taking your time to leave a comment.